In the rear Italjet Plus sand blaster is provided with a system called cyclone constantly recovering and removing the abrasive used. It is a two-way suction cyclone allowing to work with a wide range of abrasives.
Italjet Plus pressure sand blaster is provided with a filtration system with self-cleaning cartridges. Filtering devices are made of polyester, instead of paper, hence extremely solid. Timed cleaning occurs by a system of automatic blow moulding.
Each detail of Italjet Plus sand blaster is treated with the utmost care: a search for the best components ensures the best working conditions and safety for the operator, both in terms of structure and reliability.
Although concerning an industrial system, Italjet Plus sand blaster dimensions take up the minimum space required.
Thanks to the maximum compactness of the two units, it is always easy to find it a dedicated area in the work environment.
COMPRESSED AIR CONSUMPTION
At 6 bars with a 4mm nozzle, consumption is about 1100 litres/1'. At a lower pressure, consumption proportionately decreases.
three-phase 400 Volts, 50 HZ, with approximately 24 Volt auxiliary circuits. The system is worked out according to the best technique and with components of ensured quality. All cables are identifiable according to instructions provided in wiring diagram. About 1,5 kW total power draw.
Following the analysis of specific needs, our technical department is able to customise the structure and characteristics of Italjet Plus. We invite you to take a look at the special model for the regeneration of alloy wheels (Process 3R - Rapid Rims Repair) born from the experience and partnership with an important manufacturer of car body paints.
The Italjet Plus Cabin is composed of:
Made of an appropriate thick and, if necessary, reinforced steel plate to achieve a solid product free from deformation. Painted with baked epoxy: particularly resistant to abrasion.
Provided with :
- sandblasting steel-structured gun with tungsten carbonide nozzle (widia) with a 4mm hole.blow gun to dust pieces after treatment.
- side door to fix the structure carrying objectholder disc.
- interlocks for safety preventing from sandblasting gun operation when door is open.operating position provided with
- window with laminated safety glass protected by aluminium barrel reinforcing mesh.
- abrasion resistant gloves with gauntlets.
- sandblasting gun pedal 150 W halogen lamp to light work area.
- front-side control panel on upper cap All electrical devices are on panel
- voltage warning signal
- start push and vacuum arrest buttons
- ignition switch of cabinet light
- insufficient suction warning signal
- control panel located on the upper hood, on the front. All the electrical controls are grouped on the panel
- voltage presence indicator
- start and stop buttons of the aspirator
- cabin light switch
- insufficient suction warning light
- hour counter
- compressed air circuit equipped with:
- three-way valve placed in the power supply. In one position it allows the power supply, in the other position it blocks the power supply, simultaneously unloading all the machine circuits
- automatic drain filter / dehumidifier
- Pressure regulator with pressure gauge
- suction control tool (vacuum switch) . This prevents the activation of the sandblasting gun if there is not a sufficient degree of suction in the cabin. Its intervention is signalled by a light on the electrical control panel.
- abrasion-resistant rubber sheets on the internal walls of the processing area.
Device provides for constant recovery and dust removing of abrasive. 360-SK model, a two-way suction device, provided with:
- regulating suction devices.
- abrasion resistant rubber internal coating, 6 mm thick in abrasive circulation area.
- mesh filter to spot possible rough residues.
- abrasive loading door.
Cyclone setting allows to work with a wide range of abrasives and to achieve effective dust removing.
Capacity of 24 litres and provided with all valves and controls for functioning, in particular:
- excess pressure safety valve
- abrasive flux regulating valve provided with decimal scale sector
- compressed air flux regulating valve provided with decimal scale sector
- air abrasive mixer valve
- rapid depressuration valve. Valve rapidly discharges pressure from tank, immediately arresting sandblasting when the operator releases the pedal.
When work process stops, abrasive is automatically refilled in tank, which takes approximately 15 seconds.
DUST REMOVING FILTERProvided with self-cleaning cartridges and with a cleaning automatic system of filtering areas. F2C-9 filter model provided with 2 filtering cartridges. Total filtering area: 9 m2. Filter is provided with high head vacuum (1.5 HP).
The pressure delivery of the tank generates the thrust of the abrasive that comes out developing a continuous jet of great power and flow